- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 12:00PM - 8:00PM
Trampoline Park Rules
Who can jump on the trampolines?
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines, plays dodgeball or is at Altitude for a kids birthday party must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
About jumping in the jump zone
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
About apparel, accessories, and objects while jumping
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Altitude socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $2.00/$4.00 and bring them with you for future visits.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Pay attention to the rules of Altitude Trampoline Park
- Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
- Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk.
Parents Night OUT /
Saturday Teen Night
7pm - 10 pm
8 pm - 10 pm