- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 11:00PM
- Sunday 12:00PM - 8:00PM
Trampoline Fitness Classes
With routines set to high-energy music, you'll be lead in a series of trampoline exercises to improve your flexibility, strengthen and tone your muscles, and give your cardio-vascular system a work-out.
This class is SO much fun you'll be amazed at how quickly the time flies by.
Open to men and women of all ages. Suited for all fitness skill levels.
Duration: 1 hour
New Class times coming soon
$9.95 per class (First Class is Free)
$59.95 monthly pass (12 sessions)
Trampoline Boot Camp
See if you have what it takes to get through Trampoline Boot Camp. Boot camp is a higher-intensity workout than Gravity Aerobics. Expect more repetitions and less rest. While our other fitness classes take place only on the trampolines, boot camp makes use of the entire park.
Open to all ages. Classes may be scheduled by appropriate age groups.
Suited for all fitness levels. Each participant will be, let's just say, "encouraged" to make a maximum effort.
Benefits of Trampolining for Fitness
- Lower your blood pressure
- Lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Promote the health of your heart
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your metabolism
- Help you lose weight (burn up to 1000 calories/hr)
- Strengthen and tone your muscles
- Help you relax and sleep well